Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Tooth Fairy is Real!

And she's coming to my house tonight!!! My little boy Nathan just lost his first tooth! I'm pretty sure it's the very first tooth he cut :) I'm not entirely ready for my baby to be grown up enough to lose teeth! Sigh.

When I was pregnant with Nathan someone gave me a book of essays written by other mommies. The author of the first essay said, "having children means learning to live with your heart walking around outside of your body". I don't know if the author was the person who coined that phrase, but I do know that she was right.

Happy Friday! :)
B.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for tooth fairies and little boys who steal our hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Remember to catch the Tooth Fairy in the act whenever that next tooth pops out.

    Free with code($10 value): Fairy-Proof

    http://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com

    ReplyDelete