Sunday, November 28, 2010

C'est Fini....

I've officially closed out my 2010 season! For the rest of the year I will be meeting with new clients and working hard to get all of your images processed and delivered.

I would like to thank all of the wonderful couples I've met and worked with this last year. Some of us will see each other again in 2011 and some of us will only meet again in passing. I'm really amazed at the number of times I've come home from a shoot this year and marveled at how awesome the people I just photographed were. It's been a pleasure and a privilege to experience your love for each other through the lens of my camera.

And because all posts are better with pictures...please enjoy my favorite image of the year. I think it might be my favorite image of all time... Ever.


1 comment:

  1. I like how she looks like she's smiling at a private secret or something. It's very natural and I'm gonna guess you didn't ask her to smile and look down like that.

    ReplyDelete