Monday, August 30, 2010

A little sugar for your coffee...

My last little one started kindergarten today and the nest is officially empty! I cried a little this morning as I watched Avery march down the hall, but not sad tears. Proud tears. I'm so proud of the little people my children are becoming; intelligent, imaginative, funny and kind... I'm so excited for the days and experiences that lay ahead of them! To watch them grow and learn everyday is a privilege and blessing that I will forever endeavor to deserve :)









And now a little nostalgia...because the beginning of this post wasn't sappy enough...



Be good to each other!
B.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Brandi, C can't beleive how big and mature looking your kids have gotten!! They were almost the most beautiful babies I'd ever seen but to see them in their uniforms- FOR SCHOOL! Watching them grow shows me my first glimpse of "old age"! They are truly amazing brandi! And just like for photography, your doing a fabulous job raising them :D I look forward to my own personal shoot with you one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are stunning. Just beautiful and full of light. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children are quite possibly the most gorgeous children on the planet. It's a good thing I live far away or I might try to steal them. :) Juuust kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only until you and Bobby have kids, at which point we'll be down graded to average looking by comparison, hahahaha! And... you may have them, temporarily, provided you return them proficient in math at a 10th grade level! :)

    ReplyDelete