Thursday, February 4, 2010

Allison and Ikey's Slide Show

I want to share a sweet moment from this wedding with you. Everyone was gathered outside after the reception waiting to light the sparklers and send A&I off in style. Allison's dad came out, called all of the jovial guests to attention and told us that Allison had been waiting for this moment her whole life. Hello pressure! However I live for moments like these, when I get the opportunity to make something you've only imagined a reality! The guests all did their sparkler waving best and the couple made their big get-a-way. So here's the sweet part. While I was editing the photos from the send-off I noticed Allison's dad standing in the background, looking on with a smile, his sparkler held high over his head long after it had burned out. :)








Reception venue: The Summit, Longview
Flowers: Casa Flora, Longview
Cake: Designs by D'Anne
Iron Decorations: Iron Inspired Weddings
Ceremony Music: Longview String Quartet

0 comments:

Post a Comment