Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jaime and Bobby's Slide Show

Elmwood Gardens! The chandeliers outside just make my heart happy! I'd like to take a moment to recognize make-up artist Cheryl McKay. She has done the make up at several of my recent weddings, including this one, and she does beautiful work! I worked as a make-up artist early in my career and really appreciate the art of well applied make-up. I also love that she doesn't bat an eyelash when I squeeze into her space to get great detail shots! You can reach her at 903-530-6556.







Their fabulous vendors:
Venue: Elmwood Gardens
Flowers: The Flower Girl, 903-509-3839
Videographer: A Thousand Words Productions
Make-up: Cheryl McKay, 903-530-6556
Cake: Designs by D'Anne
Catering: Traditions

3 comments:

  1. I helped with a wedding at Elmwood a while, the place is so beautiful.I agree about Cheryl, she does great work and she's a very nice lady to work with! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete