Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Look!

First, my apologies! The blog has been sorely neglected because I've been so busy. Most of you know I have two little kiddos, Nate 5 and Avery 4, and it seems like the whole family has been sick since Nate started kindergarten. Our life is busy anyway, but with our own little petri dish dragging home every "ick" under the sun it's been harder to pull the 2am sessions that keep me caught up. I'm planning on stringing a bottle of Purell around his neck!

Today however I will be posting new stuff for you to enjoy....starting with my brand spanking new logo! If you've followed my blog you've probably noticed me tinkering around with logo ideals for quite some time. Last night however, inspiration struck and tada...the official logo for Brandi Burkett Photography was finally born!

Thanks again to all of my wonderful couples for giving me a reason to have a fancy blog and for giving me the opportunity to love my job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment