Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lorianne and Blake

I love a wedding at the Villa! It couldn't have been better! Bowers of beautiful flowers by La Tee Da and a rockin' band from Dallas called Emerald City. If your venue will accommodate a full band, I highly recommend them. They were so much fun and incredibly entertaining. I also met a husband and wife team of filmmakers who do amazing things with Super 8 film. Their business is called Soul Box Productions and you should definitely check them out!




























3 comments:

  1. i really like the shot of the groomsmen. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi-

    I know I talked to you earlier today, but I have to tell you- we have looked at our pictures about a million times more since then!! We love them. I am so thrilled to have all of the moments captured that I have already seemed to forget :). Thanks for everything!

    -The Schlueters

    ReplyDelete